• The purpose of this website is to provide general information about MSA, its products and services. While the website is updated regularly, we do not give any warranty or other assurance that the information it contains is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
• you use the information on this website at your own risk. MSA is not liable for any loss, damages, claims, costs, or expenses you suffer or incur as a consequence of using or relying on any information on this website. Our professionals are available on request, to give you advice that is tailored to your specific needs.
• This website may contain hyperlinks to other websites belonging to third parties. MSA have not necessarily verified or approved the content of such websites and does not endorse or make any representation about any such websites, any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them.
• if you access any third party websites using a hyperlink on the website, you do so at your own risk and you will not have any recourse against MSA for any loss, damage, claims, costs or expenses which you may suffer as a result.
• The content of this website does not, under any circumstances, constitute an offer to buy or sell products or services, or, in general, to sign a contract
Intellectual Property Rights
• All intellectual property on this website, including but not limited to content, trade-marks, domain names, design, software, text, graphics, icons and hyperlinks, is the property of, or is licensed to MSA.
• by using this website, you will not acquire any rights in or to such intellectual property. You may print the content of the website for your own personal use but may not otherwise copy, modify, duplicate, create derivative work from, mirror, republish, download, transmit or otherwise distribute all or any portion of such intellectual property, in any form or by any means, including by hyperlinks to other website
1) Use and disclosure
The Company will only use personal information that you provide through this website for the purposes for which you provide it.
The Company will not make your personal information available to any third party unless this is necessary for the purpose for which you provided the information (for instance to investigate a complaint).
The Company may use your personal information for the purposes of administering and improving the site, improving our services or communicating with you. The personal information you provide to us may be shared with operators to the extent necessary for them to administer and improve the website on your behalf.
The Company will only disclose your personal information to third parties in limited circumstances where authorised by POPIA (for instance to enable the South African Police Service to investigate a criminal offence).
2) Website analytics
You may visit the website without providing any personal information. The website servers will in such instances collect the IP Address used by the data subject to access the website, but not the e-mail address or any other personal identifiable information. The information on IP Addresses is aggregated to measure the number of visits, the average time spent on the website, pages viewed etc. The Company analyses non – identifiable traffic data to improve our services, via a third (3rd) party programme, namely Google Analytics.
The Company may collect, hold and use statistical information about the website visits to help us improve the website. Such information includes:
• Your IP Address;
• The search terms you used;
• The pages accessed on the Company’s website and the links visitors clicked on;
• The date and time you visited the website;
• The referring website (if any) through which you clicked through the Company’s website; and
• The type of web browser you use (e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla or Firefox).
Promotion of Access to Information Act (PAIA) and Protection of Personal Information Act (POPI) Manual
• A guide has been compiled in terms of section 10 of PAIA and the POPI Act which contains information required by a person wishing to exercise any right contemplated by these Acts.
• To view the PAIA and POPIA Manual ,click on the link.
• In order to make a request for information in terms of Section 10 of PAIA , the requester must complete Form C- Request for Access to Records of a Private Body .
General Conditions of Sale
- All sales transactions concluded with Manuchar will be subject to Manuchar’s standard GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE OF GOODS AND/ OR GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE OF SERVICES