- The purpose of this website is to provide general information about MSA, its products and services. While the website is updated regularly, we do not give any warranty or other assurance that the information it contains is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- you use the information on this website at your own risk. MSA is not liable for any loss, damages, claims, costs, or expenses you suffer or incure as a consequence of using or relying on any information on this website. Our professionals are available on request, to give you advice that is tailored to your specific needs.
- This website may contain hyperlinks to other websites belonging to third parties. MSA have not necessarily verified or approved the content of such websites, and does not endorse or make any representation about any such websites, any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them.
- if you access any third party websites using a hyperlink on the website, you do so at your own risk and you will not have any recourse against MSA for any loss, damage, claims, costs or expenses which you may suffer as a result.
- The content of this website does not, under any circumstances, constitute an offer to buy or sell products or services, or, in general, to sign a contract.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property on this website, including but not limited to content, trade marks, domain names, design, software, text, graphics, icons and hyperlinks, is the property of, or is licensed to MSA.
- by using this website, you will not acquire any rights in or to such intellectual property. You may print the content of the website for your own personal use but may not otherwise copy, modify, duplicate, create derivative work from, mirror, republish, download, transmit or otherwise distribute all or any portion of such intellectual property, in any form or by any means, including by hyperlinks to other website
- In general, you are not required to provide us with your name, contact details or any other personal information to use this website, unless you elect to contact us for assistance. If you do so, we will only save and used your personal information to make contact with you, for as long as we consider it necessary. You my at anytime, by email request a copy of your personal information which we have saved and/or request that it be corrected or removed from our files.
- Our website database may be hosted in any country. you agree that MSA may save your personal information on its website database regardless of where in the world it is hosted.
- If MSA sells its business, you agree that it may freely transfer its database (including your personal information) to the purchase thereof.
General Conditions of Sale
- All sales transactions concluded with Manuchar will be subject to Manuchar’s standard GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE OF GOODS AND/ OR GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE OF SERVICES
General Conditions of Sale of Goods
General Conditions of Sale of Services
Extract of Sanctions and Export Control clause
Promotion of Access to Information Act (PAIA)
- A guide has been compiled in terms of section 10 of the PAIA by Manuchar South Africa (Pty) Ltd. It contains information required by a person wishing to exercise any right, contemplated by the PAIA. It is available for inspection at our regional office.
Manuchar South Africa Section 51 Manual