KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Captures advanced billing invoices, matched to Commercial PO, Commercial Invoice.
- Validate that the correct FX rate is applied on capture of invoice.
- Capture the receipt line when shipment arrives.
- Agree receipted shipment to shipping documentation, unpack reports etc.
Container Landed Costs
- Captures all landed costs onto container based on Excel cost estimate (Pre Cost).
- Ensure that all supporting documents are valid and attached to the container landed cost report.
- Checks costs to scheduled pricing / contracts / tariff headings etc.
- Ensure that the weighted average cost calculation is correct before and after finalising landed costs.
- Ensure that every cost line is given the correct part allocation.
- Check final landed costs on all containers to analyse and highlight actual cost variances (after processing by AP)
- Timeously complete all landed cost transactions and receipt stock into warehouse.
- Ensure all stock is allocated to the correct bins.
- Keep a record of all incomplete containers to identify missing costs. (Container overview status report)
- Receive new part requests and submit these to Business Central for creation in the Production environment.
- Ensure that all required fields are completed and validated.
Inventory Costs & Quantity Adjustments
- Stock cost and quantity adjustments are only done on full approval as per SOP.
- Maintain a full audit trail of all price and quantity adjustments in order to ensure that adjustments are valid, authorised and fully referenced to appropriate supporting documentation.
- Drive the reporting of stock rotation to ensure that stock aged over 60 days is reported and escalated.
Stock Count Management
- Prepare weekly cycle, and month end full stock counts and distribute to Warehouse Managers at the correct times.
- Receive count results, compare to system quantities and request explanations from Warehouse Managers as appropriate.
- Prepare a variance summary for distribution to Management.
- Reconcile and prepare variance summaries for weighbridge variances. (Tanker variances)
Business Central Support
- Provide first line support for Business Central questions from users.
- Ensure that appropriate SOPs are documented and published
Management of Warehouse Stock Controllers
- Ensure Stock Controllers have a full control of stock quantity’s in their respective warehouse
- All delivery note and stock transaction are captured timeously
- Ensure stock is stored in the correct bins, and stock information clearly marked.